NSSEA tradeshows provide you with the ideal venue to share in networking events, leadership meetings, and professional development. Whether it's seeing the very latest products for tomorrow's classrooms or learning about trends that affect the marketplace in the coming year, NSSEA's trade events have something for everyone.
Face Time. It Matters.
- Face-to-face meetings build trust and relationships;
- Both education and training are more effective in a live setting;
- Live meetings actually save time and money;
- Live meetings facilitate problem-solving through a more effective exchange of ideas;
- Face-to-face meetings provide the human connection that power business and volunteer relationships;
- Face-to-face meetings create jobs and powers the economy.
EdSpaces (formally the School Equipment Show), December 4 - 6, 2013 in San Antonio, TX, is tailored to the unique needs of the furniture and equipment segment of the school market, and is open to all equipment suppliers, distributors, and specifiers, including architects, facility planners, and school purchasing officials.
View the Wrap Up from the 2012
School Equipment Show in Tampa, FL that took place in November 2012.
Ed Expo, March 8-11, 2014 in
Dallas, TX is the premier event connecting buyers and sellers in the educational products industry.
View the Wrap Up from the 2013
Ed Expo in Atlanta, GA that took place in January 2013.
Future Show Dates >>