Discover the NSSEA Membership Advantage
The National School Supply & Equipment Association (NSSEA) is the recognized authority, acknowledged leader, and chief advocate promoting an open marketplace for quality educational products and services that lay the foundation for a stimulating environment for teaching and learning. With over 1,000 businesses representing thousands of member contacts in more than 30 countries, NSSEA provides solutions to the challenges faced by businesses of all types and sizes around the world. Through education, guidance on best practices and standards, research, legislative awareness, and networking opportunities, NSSEA is your advantage in the marketplace.
Let NSSEA Help Your Business Succeed
NSSEA can help your company maintain a high profile, strengthen relationships with industry partners, and grow a successful business. If your company manufactures, imports, resells, represents or distributes products that enhance the learning environment, membership in NSSEA is a critical component of your company’s overall strategy for success. Our goal is for you to be successful. As a member of the NSSEA community, you have access to:
- A wealth of business opportunities to increase your profitability and ROI through exclusive cost-saving member discounts.
- The most recent market research and benchmarking studies impacting today’s industry.
- A global community of business professionals to share knowledge and experiences.
Helped My Business Succeed
"I would not have been nearly as successful as I have these past 25 years without being involved with NSSEA – being part of this association has not only helped my business succeed, it has helped me grow personally and allowed me to learn so much from a large number of talented individuals."
Cameron Logan, President, Cameron Marketing Services, Inc. – Member Since 1986
Membership in NSSEA is open to any firm or corporation (not individuals) engaged in the business of manufacturing/publishing, servicing, distributing, or selling educational equipment, technology, supplies or instructional materials. The categories of membership include:
- Dealer Members: Businesses who are resellers of educational items to consumers including retailers, contract furniture dealers, office supply dealers, catalog/ internet dealers, and full line dealers, and franchise distributors.
- Supplier Members: Businesses who are manufacturers, publishers, and wholesalers of educational items who use the reseller network to market/sell products.
- Service Provider Members: Businesses who are consultants, catalog producers (printing & design), mailing list rentals, promotional items, original equipment manufacturers, computer systems, shipping/freight solutions, store fixtures & furniture, trade magazines, website services, and wholesalers.
- Independent Manufacturers Representative Members: Businesses that independently represent two or more different educational product suppliers in selling to dealers, with orders being written in the name of the supplier.
Keeps Us Connected
"We joined NSSEA to keep ourselves connected with our industry customers. This organization provides a family atmosphere within the dealer market and helps us get the information we need to market our products and services."
Dana Flaherty, President, Catalog Solutions, Inc. - Member Since 2007
Build a stronger future for your business and the industry. Become an NSSEA member today and leverage value-added resources to make your business successful.