NSSEA Educational Facility Grant Program
Looking for Product Solutions for Your Facility Renovation Project? Apply for a Grant Today!
- Is your school district or college campus getting ready to renovate or build a new facility?
- Do you want to learn about the latest green building trends?
- Is it time to replace desks, cafeteria tables, lockers, etc.?
- Do you want to find new ways to increase purchasing power and save your district money?
Each year, EdSpaces showcases the newest and the best products for educational facilities. If you are a decision-maker at a school, college or university involved in any part of the design, building, or refurbishing of an educational facility, you may be eligible for an NSSEA Educational Facility Grant.
The purpose of the Educational Facility Grant Program is to fund participation in high-quality professional development experiences that will expose school and college facility planners, superintendents, and business purchasing officials to innovative solutions and best practices that will assist them in making more effective decisions regarding their upcoming educational construction or refurbishing projects.
In order to apply for an NSSEA Educational Facility Grant you must be a decision maker at the school or university level involved in the design, building, or refurbishing of an educational facility. Applicants must provide a description of the planned renovation/construction projects including the availability of funds for the project and desired outcome of attending EdSpaces. Grants are limited to one person per district.
The Educational Facility Grant Program is a competitive application process. Grant applications will be reviewed by a committee of NSSEA members and will be evaluated based on the level of interest and potential building projects planned in the near future. Grant winners will be notified by August 1.
Grant Award Package
- Roundtrip coach airfare to San Antonio for the EdSpaces Conference
- Hotel accommodation for up to three (3) nights at an official EdSpaces hotel
- Full conference registration to attend career-enriching educational sessions, exhibits and networking events
- An exclusive Networking Reception for grant winners
Return the completed application by June 28, 2013 to: NSSEA Educational Facility Grant Program, 8380 Colesville Road, Suite 250, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Or fax to: 301-495-3330. Or email to: email@example.com.
EdSpaces can help school district and university purchasing officials find solutions to the planning and design of educational facilities. Grant award winners will be provided access to educational sessions, peer networking, and product information. This event allows school district purchasing officials to find solutions to the unique challenge of their school construction projects. Visit www.Ed-Spaces.com for more information and a list of exhibitors and educational sessions.
If you have a question about completing your application, or if you need additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.395.5550, ext. 1038.