NSSEA Webinar Series
NSSEA Webinar Series is an educational webinars is designed with NSSEA members in mind, and as a valued NSSEA member you have exclusive access to them as part of your membership investment.
||Get in the Game: Social Media Marketing for Retailers
||Thursday, June 28, 2012
||2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET
||NSSEA Members – No Charge for Participation
Nonmembers – $29.99
||Group Internet Live
|Field of Study:
Social Media Marketing is the equivalent of an ongoing cocktail party: it’s a combination of saying and doing the right things to keep fans and followers engaged. It’s about enticing customers to love your store on-line; it’s also an extension of your store – does it do your brand justice? Social media platforms change quickly, the rules do, too. Join Rich Kizer and Georganne Bender and learn the cutting-edge skills you need to help you master social media marketing. You’ll learn:
- Tips to Improve Your Facebook Business Page
- How to Create Tweets that Get Re-Tweeted
- Smart Ways to Promote Your Business on Facebook and Twitter
- What – and What Not – to Say to Encourage Customer Conversation
- How much time you should invest each day in social media
- The Latest Tools Available to Help You Evaluate Your On-line Effectiveness
- How to Measure Your Marketing Success in Terms of Interaction and Sales
- Social media sites you may be missing, and more!
You’ll learn great and not-so-great social media examples from a variety of retailers. And you’ll leave armed with practical, real-world social media tips and techniques to help you grow your business!
About the Facilitators
Rich Kizer & Georganne Bender are professional speakers, retail strategists, authors and consultants whose client list reads like a “Who’s Who” in business. Companies internationally depend upon them for timely advice on consumers and the changing retail market place.
In 2010, Kizer & Bender made Meetings & Conventions Magazine's list of Meeting Planners Favorite Keynote Speakers; they’ve also been named “Two of Retailing’s Most Influential People.” And with good reason: Rich and Georganne are experts on generational diversity, consumer trends, marketing and promotion, and everything retail. They are widely referred to as retail anthropologists because they stalk and study that most elusive of mammals: today’s consumer..